<body>


Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm here to blog! Reason:

  • Mr Chew decides to ditch me and go ahead with his BBQ with his musical friends and clubbing tonight with his 'bitches'. He blames his friends for flying aeroplane.
  • BFGF is out for wedding dinner, and thus the person who always bitch about life with me is not around to keep me entertained.
  • My online-shopping instigator/partner in crimes is still in Vietnam!
  • There's no one else talking to me on MSN/facebook.
  • My drama is not updated.
  • The new drama that I want to watch has yet get to the point where I am physically glued to my bed with eyes glued to the screen.
  • There's no tuition this week.
So let's talk about my life for the last two months.

I work for 7 weeks at Leisurequest (the company that is running Wild Wild Wet and Escape Theme Park) situated inside Wild Wild Wet. Attached to the most lively department in the whole company: Finance department, I have a bunch of friendly and FON colleagues who practically crap and bitch about everything and everybody. The good thing is that it took me pretty fast to blend into the environment. Although I have my fair share of displeasures about working there, I did have a memorable working experience. I like it when the office is always filled with laughters, it feels somewhat missing from my life ever since I entered NTU.

Over there, I mastered the art of Excel (at least I am better off basic) on my own and I am quite proud of myself. Other than that, it's just data entry, listing, filing (record: 5 min to transfer from file to string), stamping, photocopying (record: 500 pieces at a shot), recycling (record: 600 pieces at a shot), printing and all the other minor stuff.

My last day ended in the most unique and memorable way I guess. We did a video for National day shoutout project by Wild Wild Wet. My department said some lines that go: Live our dreams, Fly our flags. Happy Birthday Singapore and down we slide off the Ularlar. It is probably the first and most embarrassing video I ever took. And only those who have seen the video will know what I mean.

With that, my 3 months of holiday flew. With one month left in hand, I shall enjoy myself and pack my messy room before I return to my second home @ Lakeside and the ulu island that I hate.

TADAH!~ Here's to a long entry after sucha long time. :)



And I said to myself, it's a wonderful world~

♥ Fiona, 8:16 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.