<body>


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well, it has been two months since I last blogged and so, here I am, trying to revive my blog.

This semester is like an amazing race, school ends next week and exam starts the following week! This is crazy, there's no time to study. And to make things worse, my procrastination skills as well as sleeping ability just got better with each day! 6 papers, 22nd April to 7 May! I can survive! Well I guess I can, somehow in one way or another.

This Saturday will be the bi-annually (well annually if we take both indoor and outdoor into account) big day for TKBand. It strikes upon me that it used to be my big day! Those days...

There's nothing that I really want to blog about actually, just 2 more reports, 1 more assignment and 1 more test to go before the 6 exam papers and I'll be done with school! (Well, if we don't take into consideration the number of video lectures that I have to watch due to skipping of lessons, e learning week and what not)

TKBand, all the way!

♥ Fiona, 9:55 AM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.