Today is a week before CNY and I am sick, how great is that huh? RECOVERRECOVERRECOVER.
Thursday Nick came to crash tutorials. It's quite a bad experience for him 'cos I guess he sat through 1 worst tutorial (by some guest lecturer from ishallnotname) and 1 worst module tutorial (as claimed by Wayne). Well, he didn't lose out much 'cos he was using my phone all the time to go online. After that we headed to Alexander Hospital for his follow up. All was fine except some further tests, except that the doctor really scare the hell outta me for the first 3 minutes. Hopped to Queensway to get my Nalgene water bottle (3rd for the time in NTU, don't ask) and IKEA for our usual walkaroundandtakephotos trip. We both bought something though. :D After that went to Clementi to eat claypot rice (NICE) and his beloved fish shops (Nick says "Eh, I very long never go fish shops le leh I realised" and then suggest we go Clementi for dinner, SCHEMING? HAHA). Went home to nua due to my buildingupheatinsidemybody.
Friday isn't sucha great day. Sick and emo and upset and all. Sucks. But I repaired my shoe, bought some accessories for CNY and the monopoly cards (like finally). No luck with dresses and such though, with the either overpriced or oversized barriers. Went home to more emo stuff. Went to sleep with damn emo mood and a burning body.
Saturday went to see the doctor and went Fareast to shop! Saw some dresses here and there but end up buying from only 1 shop 1 skirt and 1 dress. Nothing fantastic but yeah, I still like it. Like 1 dress that Nick spotted but end up not buying. Shall consider. HAHA. Went to Parkway to buy some stuff for somebody but end up buying something for himself LIKE FINALLY, THANKS TO ME, YES ME. So yeah, at least both of us did buy something. :D I wanna buy more stuff HAHA. It's fun to buy buy buy! I love shopping :D even when I am sick like -________-
Note: Popping two chlorpheniramine pills with one borymycin pill is no joke. I thought I was in a coma. And I have super terrible dreams that tells me that I'm going to die.
Maybe should go shopping later before I return to Lakeside HEHE. Shall see. :D
It comes to a point your words and actions determine my mood.
♥ Fiona, 9:20 AM.