<body>


Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello world.

The long awaited Friday is here! :D This week has been a tiring week, though school hasnt taken its full force yet. Timetable is both good and bad. I don't have any 0830 lessons, unlike last sem (3 or 4 out of 5 days!). This means sleeping in late! :D On the other hand, I have 1 day that ends at 2030 and 3 days that end at 1730. And now jogging plans cannot be carried out due to clashes of timetable with Liezel. :( Another good news is that I only have lab sessions on Fri, from 1230-1530. Which means starting late and going home considerably early. But the bad news is that the lab session is not early enough to make my Friday a half day. =/ HAHA. Say, I am fussy and not easily satisfied.

Starting to know more people through friends, but still they are like hey-i-think-i-know-you or hi-bye friends sorta stuff. And it ends there, at least for now.

Cousin is not flying for some time, so at least there's more life in the house. Not to forget little Sean as well. :D

Going Body Worlds tomorrow, like FINALLY. :D And movie (and shopping I DON'T CARE) later! :D But I am getting poorer and poorer by the days, my money is almost drained.

Oh, did I mention, I feel like going for Global Immersion Programme? But there's a lot of factors to take into consideration. 1) Money 2) I think I will die there 3) I will be further from you 4) I will be very lonely 5) I cannot do interviews 6) I don't think I am good enough to pass the interview 7) I don't think I stand a chance.

What about exchange to NUS? Is that boring?

♥ Fiona, 11:55 AM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.