2010: Does it mean that we are closer to 'Doom's day'?
Soon to be quarter life crisis - soon to be 21st.
Sometimes you wonder about the possibility of a birthday party, be it to make it up to your deprived childhood, to be sorta a gathering for everyone, or just so everyone knows that you are 21. But more often than not, you start weighing all the pros and cons of a party. Like, how to engage everyone, how to make people from all walks of life come together, how to invite certain people and only certain people, how to make it best for everyone, how to blah blah blah. And more often than not, you start to realise that the cons overweighs the pros. And that's when you decided, no party for the 21st!
Don't mind the top, just ramblings, but don't mind the bottom too, 'cos they will be ramblings too.
School's starting in 3 days, like super duper sian.
Grandpa's still in hospital, but he's slowly recovering.
CNY is coming and I have no clothes.
Everyone's 21st this year, money woes.
I need to go shopping, but I need ATM!!!
I need to cut hair, do treatment.
I need to do something to my face, it's rotting.
That's all.
♥ Fiona, 2:26 PM.