Third time, this thing that starts with C strikes him. It really is a nightmare...
For the third time, he has to go under the knife. I am worried. He is worried (I am sure). In fact all of us, in a way or another, are worried. I prayed, I encouraged, I hoped, I dunno what else I can do. I am really at my wits end. I really am.
Strong as always, or pretending to be strong, my grandpa is really really very strong. I wish he can survive this ordeal, I really wish. I don't only wish, I beg, I want, I need him to.
He, who suffers since young, has to suffer even at his old age. Not only by this damn thing that starts with C, not only by things that come with old age, but also with my grandma's unreasonable ramblings and actions, and his unfilial sons and daughter in laws' doings and nonsense. I really really really can't and can never understand the reasons behind their (his unfilial sons and daughter in laws) acts. Don't they know the thing thats starts with K(arma)? And then as a wife, shouldn't you know better that your husband is going for surgery tomorrow and you should not let him worry too much? How can you bear to quarrel with him and make him so angry and agitated when he already has some breathing difficulties till he can hardly breathe? Especially when it's over your so-called filial sons and daughter in laws, and the innocent maid? Give him a break, will you?
I almost went crazy just now, hearing what he said and how difficult it is for him to breathe after the quarrel. When I see him fighting back those tears and sadness that overwhelmed his eyes, I had to hold back my already suppressed tears. I hate it when he has to suffer more than he already is suffering. Isn't what he is suffering bad enough, why are you people making it more difficult for him? You people must remember, you all will grow old one day. You have your own kids too. How will it feel when you have kids like yourself at your old age? Have you all ever stop to think, for god's sake?!
I can't be bothered with what you people are up to, want to do, want to prove, go and do whatever you want. Just leave him alone. Leave your poor father alone, leave my poor grandpa alone.
I need my 2009 to end with hopes for the new year, so dear god, please help him through this, help me through this, help us through this.
♥ Fiona, 10:04 PM.