Today is Thursday already, already more than half way through Recess week, yet I have basically done what I would practically call nothing much. Not nothing, but not even something. I need to buck up. Everything should ideally be done by tomorrow noon, which is already impossible even if I start doing them now, but I hope I do get things done today. Mr Chew is coming out tomorrow from his two weeks confinement, and I am feeling guilty as I have promised to finish up my heavy workload by tomorrow so that I can give him all my free time during the weekend. Now I have tuition and workload to compete with him for my time, how great.
I think I procrastinate too much. The time I take to facebook, watch tv, sleep and idle is definitely more than enough for me to do up all my work. Sad to say, it is definitely enough only if I didn't spend so much time doing them.
Oh well... =/
I think I have lost the ability to make new friends. It's not and never the same in NTU as compared to MPS, TKPS, TK and SP, why so? Have I changed? Or has the environment and people changed me? I wonder.
♥ Fiona, 1:55 PM.