Hello world.
School is as crappy/shitty/boring/FON as ever. But I guess I will live through it. Deadlines are never-ending, tests are never-ending, tutorials are never-ending, lessons are never-ending, thus the complains will be never-ending as well! -_-
As all these are going on, with people around you being so ENTHUSIASTIC about SCHOOL WORK and MUGGING, falling sick is perhaps the last thing I would like. Yet, the flu bug has to come knocking on my pathetic door.
Exam starts on 23 Nov, and this is perhaps one of the longest Exam I ever had. 6 papers in total, ending on 8 Dec. Oh crap oh crap, I don't even know what I have learnt over the past months. And to think people started mugging A LONG TIME AGO. What world am I living in?
Anyway, I have these two days to decide if I should SU French. French is a killer man.
BOOO BIII BAAA, I guess ignorance is bliss? Pretend that these 'people' don't exist! LALALA.
PS. I don't think they ever go out. =x
♥ Fiona, 8:35 AM.