TGIF! (:
Woke up so early for sucha retarded lesson. Poof. Should have stayed at home to sleep in, play with Kai Kai or do Micro and French tutorial. Anything beats attending a retarded and pointless lesson. But nevermind, at least now I have a rough idea how to do that stupid assignment, though half the time I couldn't hear him and was fb-ing and blog-hopping. Try listening to him when the mic volume is for ants to hear and people behind you wouldn't stop talking. RAH. Lamenting!~
On a happy and not so happy note, Recess week is here to stay. There's ever-piling lab datasheets and report, assignments, projects, presentation to be done, but hey! It's RECESS TIME! (:
The whole week is basically fully packed though...
Sat: Tuition, Outing with Uraina and Liezel?
Sun: Tuition, Secret Mission HEHE xD (I run out of ideas ALREADY)
Mon: Physio Presentation meet-up?
Tue: Cut hair?
Wed: Apple Project?
Thurs: Baking, etc at Jiawei's with NTU peeps, Tuition
Fri: Outing with Uraina and Liezel, Nick's bookout
Sat: Tuition, Outing with SP clique, Mahjong?
Sun: Nick Nick Nick, End of holiday
And that's without the workload. Hurray to that. EXCITING!!! 3 cheers please. HAHA.
Half an hour before I go for my lonely lunch, or tabao Old Chang Kee. Time to do some Micro tutorial. Bye. (:
♥ Fiona, 10:48 AM.