It's the first time in almost-three-years we won't see each other for so long. It's the first time in almost-three-years I spend the 13th alone. Why must there even be a first time? I am such an emo kid now. I think I can emo all day long, all weekend long, all weekdays long, and skip all my classes, forget about my projects and fail all my tests. NOT. I think he will kill me.
It's expected. I know I will be like that (I know myself too well, damn well), he knows it too. Dependency. Overloaded. Accumulated. (Edited: It's the first time in a very long time that I have my dinner at 12 plus midnight. Forgot. =x)
Nevermind, I shall just countdown. Thanks and no thanks for the Hari Raya holiday that postpones the confinement. First book out: 19.09.09!
I have been drinking a lot of water... I wanna see my botak-head. NOW. RAHH.
♥ Fiona, 11:40 PM.