It's the 13th today! Supposed to be somewhere, celebrating and such... But I am at home... And my poor botak-head is at camp too. EMO EMO. Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrie. I hate NS.
I had like two tuition yesterday continuously, like madness seriously. 4 hours in the morning, 3 + hours in the evening. I'm crazy. Don't even have the time to start studying for French test, which is on Wednesday, lest to say Microbiology test, which is on Friday. There's still Physiology Presentation to prepare, and it's frustrating. Proposal for Academic Writing should be more or less settled. But I realised that I have yet to start on my Reflective Writing and the deadline was like so long ago, I hope I won't be marked down. =/
Today where got mood to do so many things, BOO! Still have to go back to Lakeside later. TV and my bed, and my lovelies RuiYang and RuiKai, are bad distractions. And of course, there's a lot of water drinking... (but I try not to).
You are my bestest best gift. 2 years and 11 months, and a long way to go... (: Je t’aime beau coup. À bientôt! HEHE.
♥ Fiona, 11:22 AM.