<body>


Sunday, September 27, 2009

Been coughing for more than a week already, feels like my throat is going to be coughed out by me. RAH.

I was caught in a bloody damn jam due to F1 on Friday night. It took me more than 2 hours to get home on 30. I regret not taking a cab/calling my dad to pick me up.

I brought so much things home on Fri night that everyone thought I have got 3 weeks of holiday.

My hair is in sucha mess even my mum keeps pestering me to go and cut my hair. But what can you expect from hair that hasn't been maintained for half a year?

I was cheated to buy something that is more expensive that it really is. Like as if it's the first time, but still...damn.

Secret Mission hasn't been very successful. It's so tough this time round. I need ideas. ):

I gave up the extended time that I can talk to Mr Chew for mahjong, and found it ridiculously stupid after that. I won't be so stupid again.

Mr Chew stopped blogging. ): I can't blame him, or expect him to do that forever, but somehow, something will be amiss from now on... Hais.

I played mahjong till 2 plus and slept at 3 odd yesterday, only to wake up early in the morning to catch up with Jia Hao Yue Yuan for hours on Channel 55 this morning and went straight for tuition after that.

I almost vomited blood while giving tuition today, without fail.

I came to realise that I really miss my room only after today. It feels weird but definitely comforting to be staying at home on a Sunday night.

I need to get some work done everyday but I haven't been doing that. I shall do something tomorrow. I will try.

I was damn satisfied with my French test result, even though I/we have the lecturer to thank. To hell with everything else. And to hell with...*those who needs to know will know*

I am more tired than the usual damn tired but am still waiting for Mr. Chew to call.

I shall go watch tv and eat and munch until he calls.

I miss my botak head.

♥ Fiona, 8:04 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.