School, is a chore. It is a horrendous chore. I hate school. I hate Uni life. I need to breathe.
Uni life and Poly life are like
two worlds apart.
It is a place where everyone doesn't get to really bond due to
big LTs (where you sit at different places for every lecture with a sea of people),
different but big tutorial groups (where it is still a rather big group of people and the only people you probably talk to are your group mates),
different schedules (where you have different lessons at different time, so it's tough to make cliques or what have you),
different agenda (people have different goals, different thinking, different interests, etc), etc. In short, I can't really seem to find people whom I can share everything under the sun with. The things we prolly talk about are so vague,
impersonal, like as if there's a
barrier or something.
I miss the Poly clique, classmates, bunch of monkeys, blah blah blah. I miss the small classrooms, the lecturers whom we can crap with, joke with, etc, the oh-so-cosy labs, most importantly, the familiarity.
HINT HINT: MEET-UPS!'nuff about this, or I will get start getting EMO. I think I need a CCA, I need to meet people, I need friends. :(
That's all the blabbering for now. Cya!
Second week, and I am barely surviving. What will I do when you are away? :(
♥ Fiona, 10:50 AM.