Moved my stuff (at least half) over to my new 'house/room'. Seriously, I have been buying and buying things for the past dinosaur years for my new room/school/life/etc., yet it's never enough. Like today alone, I spent another $150 buying one sport shoes, one FBT shorts and one water bottle. COOL. Haha, not like I have everything I need already. Let's see, I need a book shelf, laptop, laptop sleeve, clothes, bags, etc. HAHA.
I guess I have more or less get a lil' used to the new environment as in my aunt's place. Just that it's really quite different 'cos no matter what, I still do feel the 'I am being a nusiance to others'. Not that they are being hostile (in fact, they are damn nice) but it makes me feel even more paisey. Maybe, just maybe, I should have opted for hostel instead.
BUT, after Wayne's pouring of information about the distance between hostel and lecture theatres and stuff, I guess it feels a lil' more comforting. Haha. PLUS, plus the fact that my cutie pies are always there to cheer me up since I am staying at my aunt's. Kids are damn damn cute please. OH WELL.
Mr Chew bought me a 'room-warming' gift, or so he claims it to be. HEHE.
School's starting in a couple of days, and I am still not looking forward to it, HOW HOW?! :( I hate, I hate, I HATE. RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
♥ Fiona, 10:17 PM.