<body>


Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello world (okay, whoever's left behind),

I am officially jobless as of the week before. The stocks wouldn't come, thus pronouncing Liezel, Uraina and I jobless. And this pronounce me penniless (I mean broke).

Have been buying and buying and contributing to the economy just by buying things for Uni. Moving room/house is really a hastle and waste of money. I came to realise that everything is damn expensive by buying things in bulk and many things at one go. Lucky there's some sales for certain things due to GSS such that I get less broke, but still damn broke.

Oh and by the way, I am so obsessed with mahjong everyone has been commenting. I hope the craze will be over soon. Mahjong, anyone? HAHA.

Eh, kite flying, anyone? Just that the weather is driving me crazy.

Shopping? Ahhhh, but I am damn broke.

Can't wait for my laptop. HAHA, have been internet-deprived recently.

Sometimes, simple gestures simple words simple actions simple conversations simple meals simple lifestyle really really makes me contented. ((:

♥ Fiona, 8:08 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.