<body>


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Okay, I am back to blog, after saying that I am going to change my blog. Maybe that will come much later, like in August. HAHA. Say, I am just lazy to change it as it is damn troublesome. LOL.

Anyway, NTU sent the package already. I so need NUS to give me a reply so that I can go ahead with the admission procedures. I already know the answer (95%), but I at least need an official reply. Still need to settle my lodging at my aunt's, school fees, laptop, blah blah. It's such a hastle, can Uni not start? ):

On a side note, I am so looking forward to the trip! HEHE. (:

Anyway, GSS started for so long already, and I have yet to buy anything great. Shopping shopping shopping, I need! I even had a 'To-buy-list' already. HEHE! (: I will buy buy buy, think later. Not. OOPS.

Lastly, lil Judy (alright, it's not her real name, it's a joke btw) is out to see the world already. (: I so wanna fly over to Taiwan to see her! ): She only weighs 2650g! And this lil mighty one tortured her poor mum for 2d2n! (Giving birth is so scary, OMG!) And she made me an aunt of 15 nieces and nephews (and this is based on my mum's side only). 1 more to come at the end of this year, ahhhhhhhhhhh!~ (: Soon, the number of nieces and nephews I have from my mum's side will beat my age. 'Cos I think the number already exceeds my age if I count in my dad's side. HAHA.

You, are my source of the simple joys in Life. ((:

♥ Fiona, 8:00 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.