Friday, June 19, 2009
Hey (:
Have been going out so much these days I hardly get to watch my dramas and read the book Janet's tutee lent to me. Shopping shopping and more shopping. Retail therapy really works such wonders I am feeling the guilt. I have been hiding my loot so that my mom will not nag. My bank's shrinking everyday, that I am serious. And there's nothing much left to be shrunk! ):
AHHHHHHH!~ July coming July coming, money come money come! HAHA. (: I will be financially independent for one month! (To ease my guilt.) I shall work and work and not spend a single cent (LIKE REAL).
But I think I will be partly financially independent from then on. Tuition with another cousin seems confirmed already. I am quite regretting it, 'cos I am damn lazy, and I am afraid I can't take up the job very well, but for the sake of extra pocket money, I shall take up the challenge. Woodlands/Marsiling here I come! ): (It's near to Yishun, HEHE)
How am I to cope? To think I wanted to join 2 CCAs, I doubt I can even survive 1! The thought of walking the long, dark road to my aunt's place every night creeps me, especially when someone will be in NS soon and nobody will talk to me while I walk home... ):
For the sake of going overseas with someone, I shall be hardworking...and for the sake of not wasting my life away (like what happened for the past 3 plus 4 months), I shall live my 24hours like 72hours (like how BFGF's sis does)... =/ Yeah, right.
For that, I shall take up another tutee! (NO JUST KIDDING.)
I AM A POOR CHAP, can money please drop from the sky? Please? (:
Wait till I need to buy all the things to get ready for Uni...only then I will know I have been overspending like crazy. =/
♥ Fiona, 8:53 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.