GSS started already, I need to go on shopping sprees! But I am super broke, HOW HOW? :(
Bringing my 4 nieces out for movie and food next week, gonna burn a whole in my pocket!
Promised to bring cousins out for picnic too! GAWD.
Finally sent my online appeal to NUS. Will let fate decide. Pros and cons be it NTU/NUS.
I see Chew Nick lesser and lesser nowadays. I am going to see him less in a few months' time.
There's nothing to do at home and I am so bored. Yet I am broke so must cut down on outings.
I am so excited about ______________________. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~
It's another month and a few days to ______________.
Work starts soon (one month?), cash inflow!
School starts soon! (two months?)
Maybe I should go buy 4D/Toto. LOL.
Shopping tml, YAY! :P
Okay, I am just bored, BYE.
♥ Fiona, 2:06 PM.