Monday, June 22, 2009
And so it is confirmed that Coporation Drive will be my first home, NTU my second home, and my own house as my third home for the next 3 years. It's kinda weird, to be moving to a totally different part of Singapore altogether. I am sure I am going to lose my way like always. I need direction maps! HAHA.
I think I need to be prepared to move my whole room over, like HOW?! AHHHHH!~ Especially all my soft toys... And my clothes, and shoes, WOO! (weehong) It's actually still a month away before I need to start packing and stuff, but work and tuition are going to take up my whole of July, plus the whole list of stupid things to do for the NTU admission thing. HAHA. (I am just whinning.)
About a week more of slacking! LALALA TRALALA~
The weekend was fun, fulfilling, nice, great, fantastic... (:
♥ Fiona, 3:22 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.