<body>


Saturday, May 16, 2009

I finally accepted NTU today. I am still comtemplating if I should try to appeal for NUS. On one hand, I feel like having the same lab partner, same gossip partner, same lunch partner, same friend YOU-KNOW-WHO!, same roof, same routine. On the other hand, I was thinking NTU may not be that bad actually, a whole new experience.

I shall think about it for the next few days... Might end up not appealing... First elites are fighting for places in NUS with me, which of course will be naturally go to them. Second, I probably am just wasting time by appealing. Third, it's too much a hastle to think of what to write for the appeal reason, which end up will be gone to the deleted folder 'cos they wouldn't even bother looking at my appeal form.

Anyway, I can't be bothered la. I am just a lil doubtful about my decision, that's - continuing to do this course. Can I please enlighten myself? HAHA.

I need a new channel to pen down my thoughts. I need a new start.

Gawd, how am I going to survive this?

♥ Fiona, 6:24 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.