Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Had been so busy these few days, I finally can get to sleep in late tomorrow! Catching ups, surprise graduation gifts, and stuff lidat...
Some more happening highlights:
-26 missed calls.
-The automatic door closed on me when I was in the middle of the door. (And the two idiots kept laughing at me.)
-Janet is my BFGF.
-Some idiot (BFGF) brought me to Lavender when we were supposed to be going to City Hall. (Wrong train.)
-The same person (BFGF) wanted to go up a coming-down-escalator.
-The train I took reversed for quite some time cos of some problems, and I laughed when people around me cursed and swore.
-SOMEBODY told me to put the cookies nearer to save space, and the cookies ended up sticking side by side.
-SOMEBODY said something I wanted to hear.
-The world is sucha wonderful place. *Hint*
-My daughter (Isabellelallipoppipappipoo) BLUFF ME!
So today, there's graduation. Seriously, it turned out as bored (or more) as I thought it would be. But of course, being nice, I don't end up sleeping like SOMEBODY did. Going up to the stage was crappy, cos the anxiety caused me to forgot the photoshoot! I hope the photo won't look horrible. And of course, the best was the aftermath, like always. Like I said, we are really good at self-entertaining and stuff, so...YEAH. Didn't really take a lot of photos with a lot of people though, it's too chaotic. Just the usuals and HUSNA (she went)! (Should have invited Jun Hui and Yvonne and Sarah! But I don't have so many tickets.) Well, we did have a lot of class photos, and trust me, our jaws were damn stiff cos we were like some superstars being sought after by the paparizzi. Imagine 10 (or were there more) cameras focussed on us at one time, so much so we didn't even know which to look at, and Linette was saying to somebody "Just look at the middle, the red tie...", how COOL is that?
By the end of the whole graduation/photoshoots/etc, I am infested with 6 blisters on my feet, 2 of which is so big it hurts like (insert a powerful adjective in 'your' whole 'dictionary' that is best to describe pain)! Headed to PS for dinner at Cafe Cartel, followed by Timbre.
Well, today really officially marks the end of Poly life. Time to think of the new phase, and get used to life. (Btw, it's not really the end for the usual lot of us... *Hint*)
Way to go FRIENDS! <3
♥ Fiona, 11:54 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.