Sunday, April 19, 2009
HELLO WORLD.
Life has been up and down these few weeks. Am glad the worsts are over! Thanks to everyone...who gave me a helping hand, lent me a listening ear, or were just there!
Anyway, I have unknowingly owed Uraina POH more than $100 due to spree-ing. OMG. But there's a lot of things I still need!!!
-Bag
-Overalls!
-Sandals
-Pretty dress
-Pretty white heels!
LOL. Okay. I am just being super bimbotic. But hey, at least I am more practical. I don't go for those expensive gadgets I am 'dying' to get! LOL.
But but, I need a laptop soon, or I will die. BOO to my comp which died on me! HATE YOU! LOL.
Uni stuff is in a mess, I wanna kill myself. Grant me my wish, will you?!
Days passed, problems faced.
Obstacles overcome, strength regained.
Problems solved, life resumes.
Made stronger, am stronger.
Whatever comes my way, I will survive.
With you around, I definitely will.
♥ Fiona, 8:56 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.