Sunday, March 1, 2009
Poly life came to an end, just like that…
Of course I don’t mean that it ends so smoothly, in fact we had our fair share of struggles (especially this semester), troubles, discontentment, stress, etc. It’s just that…it ended so abruptly I hardly had the time to react.
Suddenly, I was overwhelmed with a sense of emptiness…
Teens, no more.
Dover, no more.
SP, no more.
DBS 1B/21, 1A/21, 2B/21, 2A/21, 3B/21, and 3A/21…no more.
Labs, no more.
Classes, no more.
I love my class seriously, it’s a class with all the fun-loving people who could make jokes out of nothing, make boring lessons interesting, make one smile in a moody day, etc. I think that I will miss every one, a lot.
Especially Joanalaa and Isabellelalipoppipapipoo!
And of course the clique:
Though the times that we have had together were not always the happiest; though we might not always agree with what each and every one of us think; though we might not be the best friends ever in our life; though we were not always pleased with one another; though we did not always had all the good times together…
We are still a bunch of crazy people who came from different paths, forming a big clique with a thousand and one differences, yet you people became indispensable in my life; such that I woke up missing all the times we have had together for the past three years…
You all know you all are being loved and will be missed dearly.
(There's so much I have got to say, but it's so difficult to pen everything down here, so let's save them for Graduation, yeah?)
So after exams, till now, I have been preoccupied by a lot of things...
Tues.
Marks the end of exams.
Went down to Suntec for lunch after A LOT of hesistations, etc.
Went to Le Le's place to slack and mahjong for some.
Photoshoottttts.
Dinner.
Disperse.
Wed.
Cousin outing.
Parkway.
KFC.
Arcade.
Shopping.
Andersen's Ice Cream.
Rainbow.
Home.
Thur.
Suntec.
School.
Home.
Fri.
Went out with Liezel and Uraina.
Someone was late as usual.
Forgiven in the account of nice and pretty presents.
Ban mian-ed with Uraina.
Headed to Cine.
Sakae Teppanyaki-ed.
Caught "He's just not so into you".
Cold Rock icecream-ed.
Home.
Sat.
Tuition.
Cousin's gathering at Suntec Chong Qing.
Poor-est service.
Eat, talk, crap.
Revived childhood memories.
Photos.
Headed to pub after which.
Had orange juice while the rest had Martel.
HAHA.
Card games for some, dice games for others, pool for my brother.
Surprise Swensens ice cream cake + champange from my brother.
More photos.
Disperse.
Home.
Surprise presents (part 2 or 3) from Uraina and Liezel.
Part 2 present from my brother.
Sun.
Clark Quay with Nick.
Sunflowerrrrrrrr =)
Ma Maison.
Free cheese cake and polaroid photo, courtesy of Ma Maison.
Shop.
Starbucks.
Home.
Surprise present from cousin.
Woo, I enter the big TWO officially. Gosh, time flies. Old old old. But seriously, I have the most wonderful birthday this year. Am touched by a number of people. Thanks to all the wishes, presents, celebrations, surprises. Felt all the loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And special thanks to you you YES you. It’s hard to pen down everything in words here, but I really want to thank you for all everything all these while. Without you, I won’t be able to survive all the obstacles I had faced, from family matters to school work to everything else. And of course without you, many things wouldn't have been possible. =)
Birthday is ending in an hour's time. More to come. =)
Love,
Fiona
♥ Fiona, 9:08 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.