<body>


Friday, March 13, 2009

I finally see the world after one week of partial isolation from the real world. Partial 'cos it wasn't really an isolation as I still have contact with people, just that they are always not the right places...

Okay, don't mind the previous para if you are thinking "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"...

So today, I bought a pair of heels! Haha, after grumbling for so long about wanting a pair of heels from that shop, I bought it... You see, it's b'cos of the 30% off storewide that tricked me into buying... For the last few times I went to that shop, it's only 20% with MINIMUM two pairs. Anyway, the heels are not some WOW DAMN NICE kinda of heels, just normal plain black heels. The plus point is that it's not hard, that's all. I think it's three inches high (that's what the saleswoman told me), so maybe you all can stay tuned to me blogging about how badly I fell along the way and how embarrassing and stuff lidat... Seriously, my balancing sucks. Wish me luck.

And under Le Le's influence, the crave for overalls is coming back to haunt me... RAHH! I tried one today when I saw it, feels weird to be wearing overalls again but I think it's damn cute can... No, I am not praising myself or what, I am just talking about the overalls. But I still think it's damn ex, and am still contemplating if I should get it... Worthy?

Oh, and I saw some pretty tops and tunics online! But it's out of stocks! RAHH!

Hais, I have the shopping crave coming back after shopping... Is it good or bad?

Who wants to accompany me to SOMEBODY's musical? Tickets are at $10/$20.

♥ Fiona, 8:52 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.