Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Don't ask me why I am not sleeping but blogging here...
A glimpse of hope went bursting right into my face.
HAHA.
Oh well...
And so, the diploma is finally awarded, un-officially though.
Poly sort of officially comes to an end un-officially.
Life is a bleak.
To hell with me though.
Always complaining about school, now complaining about having no school to look forward to.
Seriously, what is my damn problem?
Have been thinking about uni courses these few days ever since open houses.
Biological Science or Social Work?
Major in both?
Will I die?
ARGHH!
The thought of having to kill animals kills me.
Damn, I don't even dare to touch them, what more killing them.
Social Work seems to be safer since I won't have to work with animals afterall.
But the thought of having to write essays after essays kills me too.
And if I take FASS, I will be my mother and daughter's junior altogether.
And it means having to appeal to change course since Biological Science was my choice.
Yet I don't feel like giving up Biological Science just lidat.
I am not that ready to switch course totally.
To put it simply, I have got no guts.
Blame it on myself.
Anyway, I will have awhile more to think, so...shall see how...
Sometimes I wish I can eliminate the _____ in me.
Sometimes I wish I can eliminate the _______ in me.
Sometimes I wish I can FLY.
Sometimes I wish I can TOUCH THE SKY.
Sometimes I wish I can stop wishing for wishes.
Tml, tml, how HOW?!
♥ Fiona, 10:22 AM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.