<body>


Tuesday, March 31, 2009


数到五答应我! Gary Cao


第一次看着你就为你心动
(Have a liking for you the first time I see you)
聪明的我怎能让你走
(Smart as I am, how can I possibly let you go)
第二次看见你我竟然失控
(I actually lost self-control the second time I see you)
是我的错请你原谅我
(It's my fault, please forgive me)
第三次看见你想要告诉你
(The third time I see you I feel like telling you)
我真的爱你是真的爱你
(I love you I really do)
第四次看着你我有些要求
(I have some requests the fourth time I see you)
请你能够安安静静的聆听
(I hope you can listen to me quietly)

一.让我保护你
(One, let me protect you)
二.让我照顾你
(Two, let me look after you)
三.所有的要求不能当作游戏
(Three, don't take the requests as some games)
四.接受这命运
(Four, accept this fate)
五.永远不分离
(Five, don't separate forever)
说你愿意
(Say "I do")
那最后一个一定要说你愿意
(Have to say you are willing especially for the last request)

Wanna be your lover wanna be your man
我只希望给你多一点
(I just want to give you more)
我只要你开心多一点
(I just want you to be happier)
Can you be my lover don"t wanna be your friend
给你幸福每一天
(Give you happiness everyday)
给你幸福到永远
(Give happiness to you till forever)

因为我 wanna be your lover wanna be your man
说你害怕因为受过伤
(You said you're afraid because you were hurt before)
不需要害怕因为我不是他
(Don't be afraid, because I'm not him)


*(Translation)


Back At One Brian McKnight

It's undeniable... that we should be together...
It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis you need to know, if you don't know just how I feel,
Then let me show you now that I'm for real...
If all things in time, time will reveal...Yeah...

One... you're like a dream come true...
Two... just wanna be with you...
Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me...
Four... repeat steps one through three...
Five... make you fall in love with me...
If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One (yeah)

So Incredible... the way things work themselves out...
And all emotional, once you know what it's all about babe...
And undesirable... for us to be apart...
Never would of made it very far...
Cause you know you've got the keys to my heart
Cause...

One... you're like a dream come true
Two... just wanna be with you
Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me
Four.. .repeat steps one through three
Five... make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One......

Say farewell to the dark of night...
I see the coming of the sun...
I feel like a little child... whose life has just begun...
You came and breathed new life
Into this lonely heart of mine...
You threw out the life line... just in the Nick of Tiimmmeeee.....

One... you're like a dream come true
Two... just wanna be with you
Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me... girl and...
Four... repeat steps one through three
Five... make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One.

♥ Fiona, 12:27 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.