Tuesday, March 17, 2009
After so much of putting it aside, I caught up with 1 Litre of Tears. Somehow, I feel that the title is deceiving, just 1 litre? I sort of feel that my tears could easily exceed that amount just halfway through the show... The show is a recount of the life story of a girl, who used to excel in both studies and sports, after being diagnosed with a disease called spinocerebellar atrophy. Though slow, the disease is certainly progressive, and it restricts a person's movements, swallowing, and even speech. From a girl who jumps and walks and runs like any other people, to a person who cannot run without falling, to a person who cannot walk without tripping, to a person who cannot stand without support, to a person who is not mobile without a wheelchair, to a person who cannot talk or eat without getting choked, to a person who cannot communicate without the board of words... It is a story that shows how this girl struggles with her disease, accepting the disease, overcoming the physical barriers, coping with stares and exclamation from others, overthrowing mental lethargy, abolishing the thought of giving up, and going an extra mile to reach out for people with her words and thoughts. An inspiring show that is definitely worth watching.
That aside, Le Le finally booked appointment with Maison on Thursday. I am so scared yet excited... I can't imagine, just hope for the best. HEHE.
Oh, and results will be out by tonight? Or in the wee hours of tomorrow. It's weird that I am feeling the _________ now... Anyway, good luck everyone!
Time for my nap. HAHAHA. Bye.
♥ Fiona, 3:26 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.