<body>


Friday, February 13, 2009

School's ending soon, and everyone's getting emo. I am emo too. It's weird to feel emo, but it's just sad that everything for the past three years is gonna end just lidat.

I guess I will miss school a lot. The people, the atmosphere.

Exams have yet to begin actually, 'cos this week was supposed to be the study week, which wasn't as it turned out to be a week of continuous torturous school-related FYP presentations cum tests.
But if all's well, everything will be over by 24.02.2009.

Which explains this post...


Which is adapted from Janet...

Here goes...


  1. Watch all my Korean and HK dramas.
  2. Clean up my room, do up my photoframes.
  3. Find a job if possible.
  4. Earn and save enough for overseas trip.
  5. Sign up for some lessons. Like say Jap.
  6. Study Olvl Biology to help my cousin.
  7. Rebond my hair. I have been saying this for ages seriously, I need to get it done.
  8. Do something to my damn face, the condition is getting worse by the day.
  9. Get my blogshop done if possible. Always on the hold.
  10. Meet up with friends.
  11. Sleep my life away.

That's all I can think of.

Anyway, today's Friday
the 13th.

And tomorrow is Valentines.

Random, but yeah.


♥ Fiona, 11:05 AM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.