Monday, January 12, 2009
School is going to end in awhile.
SP life is a typical good+bad experience. It's not something I can really pen down in words, so I will just give it a go. I am not sure if I will miss school, but I definitely miss some people.
That aside.
Life has been a chore due to school. Spinnovex is over (YAY), but today is supposed to be the deadline for final draft. Come to think of that, I only have myself (perhaps) to blame for not being ahead of the others though I started FYP so much earlier as compared to them. Oh well, it doesn't matter for now. Just have to give whatever I have and go for the last lap.
Went down to TTSH today with Nick (somebody was still sleeping at 10 plus =/) to get more info for the project as requested by Mr. Ben Yang. Luckily we managed to get some info that we need, and hopefully he will be satisfied. Seriously, I am hating FYP alot if you know why. We haven't been doing anything for the last few months, so for the whole of this week, I should just rush out a (hopefully) presentable up-to-standard report.
Hopefully the next time I go back to TTSH will be the time I pass them the two hard copies of report as requested by them. That will be in less than a month's time.
2 weeks from now is CNY. I need new clothes, shoes, blah blah blah. Hope there's some time to do some shopping soon. RAH. The missing piece for my puzzle is damn irritating, 'cos I dunno where the hell I should keep my puzzle when CNY comes. I can't even hang it up due to the missing piece, and it's an eye sore to be left lying around. And my room is in a damn big mess, I need to do spring cleaning. And it's weird to clean up when school hasn't end.
The only thing I look forward to is seeing my super duper ultra cute nieces and nephews during CNY. And perhaps the super pathetic short holiday.
That's what we are left with:
Diabetes presentation
FYP report
Haematology presentation
Histo presentation
All the undone datasheets
Genova
FYP presentation
(That's all right?)
K, time for TV marathon and prep for presentation for tml.
Good luck everyone, hang in there.
PS: HAPPY BIG TWO, WOMAN. You are getting old, super old auntie. But, I love you still. =P
♥ Fiona, 6:38 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.