<body>


Saturday, December 27, 2008

RAHHH! I hate being sick. I reckon that the two idiots I love passed it on to me. So much of being good friends, best friends... You know who you are! HAHA.

Well, CHRISTMAS came, and went, just in a day. Thanks for the greetings, presents, food, cake, joy, laughter, love.

Forcing myself out of bed in the early morning, squeezing with people on the trains, only to miss my stop due to the distraction who came on the train the previous stop. No, not eye-candies Janet and Shirley can't keep their eyes off, but a rather plump, okay quite plump, arrgh okay huge (I shall not lie) woman. It's quite stupid cos, I would have been able to get off the train if I didn't just sit there and stare outside the train at the word-Yishun. The mother and daughter sitting beside me was quite shocked I think, cos I somehow showed that "Oh, it's my stop!" yet didn't do anything about it and let the stupid door close. They must be relating me to an idiot. Nevermind.

Nick's mum prepared a table of food for his family and relatives. As usual, stupid him always got me into trouble, with his mum stuffing me with food, only to end up being stuffed with the food I can't finish, and as usual being caught red-handed. LOL. Okay, I am exaggerating, but you all know I can't eat, so even if you think the food portion is reasonable, I think it's too much.

His dad is amazingly a 'bigger' version of him. Bigger not in size definitely, but the sense of humour they share, gosh... The funny thing is, his family, other than his dad, can't stand his dad...but because of that, I find an amazing tie among them. I can't explain it, but it's just...well, somewhat special family ties.

Watched some shows, slacked around, and went off to get some presents for the host and kids later at night, and went home after which.

Went to my cousin's place for the usual Christmas party held yearly, like duh... And so there was food again...and kids! It's really tiring to play with them, it's either kids nowadays are getting more hyperactive or we are getting older... HAHA. Nick was asking me, "They ate the sweets and chocs you bought for them already ar?"... He thought that I caused them to be hyperactive, which in actual fact most haven't even get.

And kids, being kids, came up with CEO, COO??! What the hell is COO? So the both of us tried to confuse them and told them that they are CWO, since they were playing with some cleaning house game, which is super violent I dunno why. They were literally fighting and displaying their 'martial arts' to one another. And the noise they create can amazingly highly cause pollution to the environment. Well, they are but kids after all. I love kids.

♥ Fiona, 10:45 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.