<body>


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hi...

Haven't been using photos as visuals for a long time, so here it goes...

Went to Upper Thomson Road Hook'ed for lunch today with Janet, Andy, Jeremy, Wayne and Nick... As usual, I was the earliest, and Andy was the latest. (And he was the one who said that the latest one had to pay for everyone's cab fare home the day before.)

The food there is rather good, I would say. It's a place that I would want to go again, except that they serve more of 'fish food' (Andy's way of saying that their menu is mostly fish-related dishes). The sofa is nice to slack on, thus a plus point.

And so, Andy came out with the idea of making our own Christmas cards, as gifts exchange would be a lil too last minute as we only decided to go out yesterday night. He brought us blank drawing papers and here are our 'jie zhuo':



This is my card, with the typical hearts-filled border and the typical words. Thanks to Andy's markers and highlighters, mine is a coloured card.


As you can see, only Janet's-on the right of mine- (and mine =x) can 'jian ren'... Haha... Nick's-second from the right- the worst, he spent less than 2 minutes drawing. Andy's-middle of the row of cards-the most deprived childhood as his is the only one with all the black christmas theme. Wayne's-the one right in the middle of ours- card was not bad until he added the 'house'. Jeremy's-first from the right- the most weird orientation, cos what we took was the inside of the card, and you wouldn't want to know what the front looks like, seriously.


On the 22nd, we went to Mrs Salome Ang's place supposedly for X'mas. Her place is one of the nicest HDB flat I have ever gone to. The whole house is well designed, and the theme is so stylistic. I love the whole house so much, especially the open concept kitchen! And there's oven, and I want to bake! And she's really very nice and friendly to us and a great host.


This is a photo of who's left over at her place when her husband came back. And it is one part of the house that I love most, a place to relax and read while listening to music. Great place to just slack and laze around.


Yeah. HAHA.
And last week, I went out with the 3 girls.

Us, after lunch, at Subway.

Something that I seldom do. It's really retarded, that someone.

Started to camwhore...


With the two most zilian people on Earth...and Sarah Lu's bad camera skills.


And I like the effect of this photo, we took in the lift...but it somehow manages to capture the from-high-storey-effect...

That's all... Merry X'mas and a happy new year! Have a smooth year ahead and may it be fun-, laughter-, joy- and peace-filled! =D


♥ Fiona, 8:11 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.