<body>


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Year's Eve! In another less than 2 hours, it'll be a whole brand new 2009! But here I am, dying of my fever, flu and sorethroat at home ... What a great way to end 2008 and start 2009...huh?!

The only consolation is, I bought a pair of shoes today! Haha, though the design (every pair is sort of unique you see, as the flowers and leaves are at different parts of the shoes) I saw on the shelf is still nicer, the saleswoman is so nice that I can't bear to ask her to continue helping me flip through her whole collection to get me a similar pair and so I got the last pair that she showed to me.

And that by Friday I will get well and up again, to go shopping hopefully for my formal wear as well as Chinese New Year clothes or shoes. (I need money, can you please donate? Anyone will do! HAHA)

Spinnovex spoils my plan totally and I am already hating it. Rui Kai Kai's birthday celebration is next Sat yet there's Spinnovex. Crap. I miss my cutie pies! I need to see my 'eye candies' (Janet claims that kids are my eye candies while guys are hers)!

And, just before school resumed on Mon, I realised that we only have 6 weeks of school, and then there's study week (which isn't even a damn study week, as there'll be tests, FYP and whatever shit they will be giving us), followed by 2 weeks of exams, and TADAH! End of Poly! OMG!!! What the hell, time flies like lightning strikes!

Happy? Relieved? Sad? Aimlessness? How do you feel? HAHA.

Okay, time to go back to the bed or couch to spend my last hour, minutes, seconds of my 2008 away. What a sad life... =(

♥ Fiona, 10:30 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.