<body>


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BACK FROM ADD'08

It's a really expensive dinner man... I just roughly counted the amount I had spent and WOW it's damn a lot. Oh well, at least I get the chance to experience a dinner and dance, which is basically of not much difference as compared to my prom night, except that at prom I know at least 75% of the people there. But this is totally different such that we are more matured and conscious of our looks? LOL. That amounts to spending more money...but being more presentable? HAHA.

And for the first time, I am wearing high heels, rather high I felt. It's great to be very tall such that it feels as though I am at the top of the world. Yeah, my liking for heels is growing, from 0% to __% LOL.

So my day yesterday started off with meeting Janet at Hougang mall to do some last min shopping for accessories. Then her mum sent us to Madeline's aunt's beauty shop for makeup and hairdo. After more than 2 hours, we were ready to go off. Took a cab with Andy down to Marriot to meet up with the rest. Photo-takings, dinner, photo-takings and more photo-takings. We can camwhore everywhere, from the beauty shop to cab to the hotel to the toilet to the ballroom. But my skills can never beat Janet's... She is sending me her cam's photos and oh man, so many of her zi lian photos. SI LE LE. Tsk tsk haha.

So after the whole thing, we headed down to some cheena KTV at Bugis in like 4 cabs? And the whole KTV lasted until 5.30. I headed home with Nick in a cab while the rest went for breakfast at Mac. Stupid cab got midnight charge, if I had known, I would wait for awhile more and go for breakfast, stupid me. HAHA. Then everything ended after I got home. Remove make-up, undo my hairdo, etc.

I am lazy to upload photos here, but they will all be in Facebook, so help yourselves. =x

PS (more for my class people):

Madeline looked really very su nu yesterday, very pretty.
LELE looked like a rich taitai, but also had a bit of xiaohaizi's wei dao. Some people said she looked like Ah Mei.
The guys in general looked smart with their blazers and stuff.
Shirley looked like she's getting married.
Pei Han looked pretty.
Yi Lin looked different, very different.

That's all.

♥ Fiona, 4:51 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.