Thursday, November 20, 2008
Oh man... Everyone is talking about uni now... Ben Yang is so ever ready to encourage us to go for overseas uni like Bristol... And everyone is so keen to go overseas. I want to go too! I mean like, with our diploma overseas, not only can we have exemptions, we can even choose what we want, which may not be offered in local uni... But my mum isn't encouraging at all...and I am worried about having to go to a foreign country by myself...and I dunno where the hell to find such a lump sum of money! Even if I choose to stay in Singapore in the end, I have no idea on what to study and where to study! RAHH!~
Aiya... This is getting so infuriating!
♥ Fiona, 6:46 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.