YAY!
Presentation is over!
It is not fantastic.
It is not even good.
But I don't really care for now.
I just hope that I can slowly become less presentationphobia.
Some doubts being cleared too.
It's a relief.
A lot of missing links still...
But we can do it!
HAHA.
Anyway, a convo at the lab today.
It's funny.
I am serious.
Oh well, that's if you can understand...
Here goes...
Me to SPyeartwos: Can you all sign again 'cos the attendance sheet is being misplaced.
SPyeartwos: Sure...
*Signing*
Christina to me: I think you need to make a copy of the attendance sheet for the lab ppl to sign also.
Me to Christina: Okay... Sure.
*Signing paused, went to photocopy*
*Went to the place where JR and Nick were sitting at to blanko away the signed names*
JR to Me: Shouldn't you be blanko-ing the other one?
*Points to the photocopied piece*
Me to JR: Oh ya ar...
*Proceed to blanko*
JR to Me: Anyway, why did they sign on both the papers ar?
Me to JR: I don't feel like answering your question. It's either you ask Nick, or pretend that you know, okay?
*JR gave the blur face*
*I went to let the staff and SPyeartwos sign on the attendance sheet*
JR to Nick: So, why did they sign on both the papers ar?
*FAINT!*
It's either he's too simple minded or he's not so smart.
HAHA.
JR, now you know why we prefer the wall.
LOL.
And this is not the first time. HA!
One of the reasons why he's always being SUANED.
No hard feelings, Mr Chen Jun Rong.
LOL.
Disclaimer: If you don't understand the joke, I am not saying that you are stupid. (And I have to add this in all thanks to somebody HAHA!)
Anyway, today's meals are all FOC.
Lunched at TTSH, courtesy of Christina.
Dinnered at ChongQing steamboat, courtesy of cousin.
Even the cab fare is FOC.
Courtesy of my bro.
That's all.
I will blog again soon.
♥ Fiona, 10:18 PM.