Pre-13.10.08

Thanks Husna and Sarah for helping with my cookie-baking. Thanks Janet and Andy for accompanying me for the whole of Saturday, walking from Tampines Mall (TM) to Ikea to TM to Century Square to TM to Heeren to Taka to Wisma to Tangs to Heeren to Tangs to Fareast to Tangs to Heeren to Tangs to Heeren to get my stuff. And thanks Andy for helping me with the photoshop stuff. Thanks Madeline for lending to me the pen haha. And lastly, thanks to everyone else who helped me in every other way!
FLYER-FLY TO THE TOP OF THE WORLD

Yes, yes, I am afraid of heights. I still am. But Flyer's not that scary. Well, at least I thought it will be very scary. Apart from the boarding and alighting part, of which I am still worried that I will fall right down, it is pretty manageable. Maybe I have conquered my height-phobia. Yay.
Thanks to the people who offered to help us take photos.
And thanks to you for everything big and small! <3
LAST SEMESTER
And so the first day of school started with Ben Yang giving us all the hell... And he's gonna be our class tutor. He is extremely 'democratic' by the way. Or at least he claims that he is. And all he did is doing things his way and not our way...
And today...
There's this LC module that is supposed to teach us how to communicate properly in our so-called profession-to-be. Rather relaxing, though I feel that it's boring if not for our self-entertaining skills built over the last 2.5 years.
Mr Frazer wrapped the day up with his practical and lecture. He's very funny this sem, I dunno how but he got us burst into laughter every other sentence he said. Though the lecture got rather boring towards the end and I was on the verge of falling into a deep sleep. Lol. Imagine facing him 5 hours straight for Tuesdays this whole sem! God, help me! And having to face him for 135 hours for this whole sem is not very encouraging either... He's nice otherwise haha.
15.10.08
Somebody's birthday is tml! Hehe. By the way, he claims that he's super handsome or what not in this photo... I, being very nice, post this up as your birthday present. HAHA.That's all! (=
♥ Fiona, 8:30 PM.