Friday, October 10, 2008
Here to update again! No photos though, cos I am damn lazy to upload. Shall try doing a decent essay-like entry today. It's been a long time, I am afraid I forgot how to. But oh well, here it goes.
Changi Airport
On Monday Sarah, Janet, Nick and I went to school to do Johnny's FYP. Since it's a two-hour 'experiment' kinda thing, the super smart aunty went to the library beforehand to borrow High School Musical to entertain herself/us. If not for Andy who pre-booked the Harry Potter show, I would have to watch it instead.
I used to think that High School Musical is a damn stupid and boring show, though I didn't even watch it in the first place. Haha. But oh well, I think the show is nice. I like the female lead, she's so pretty and her voice is extremely good.
After the experiment/show, the few of us except Johnny head to Changi Airport to eat Popeye's. Andy joined us after our lunch, and we went to the viewing mall to talk/crap/shop online/gossip.
Went home two hours after Andy came... Lol. Quite saddening, but Janet wanted to go home to watch TV, and Sarah was meeting her mum.
Minds Cafe
Tuesday wanted to go to Sentosa with Wai Ling, but she cannot make it. It was raining in the morning so we did our bad weather plan and decided to go to Minds Cafe instead.
Started off with Lunch at PS Cafe Cartel with Andy, Janet and Nick. Sarah was late, as usual, and in the end she didn't even eat.
Went to Minds Cafe after that and the place was super noisy with this stupid group of teenagers. I swear they were louder than us by 100X. Got ourselves sofa seats and played I-can't-remember-the-name, Cockroach and The Game of Life. I won I-can't-remember-the-name and The Game of Life! Hahahaha! Nick won the Cockroach game but I finished second! Lol. The best part was that Sarah is super hopeless in this game. She ended up with more than 3/4 of the deck of cards in her hands.
So we went off at six cos Happy Hours ended. Went off to take photos at Hotel Rendezvous, their toilet and outside The Cathay. Dinner at Pizza Hut without Sarah, cos she went to meet her friend. While we were deciding where to dine at aka looking at directory, we bumped into Sarah lol. And I also saw Adrian and his friends. So weird. Seems like everybody hates to choose where to go and eat. Chatted all the way until nine plus then went home.
Ubin
Went Ubin to cycle with Sarah, Shirley, Janet, Madeline, Johnny, Jun Rong, Patricia, Ben, Andy and Nick yesterday. I like the boat rides, that's the best part. I like the coconut drink, that's the second best part. I like the breeze when we go down slopes, that's the third best part. The rest of it is much hated by me, such as the countless dogs, cats, mosquitos, up-slopes, steep down-slopes, mud-and-stones-and-bricks-filled trails... And we cycled through the rain, sun, rain and sun weather.
All I get is an experience that I won't want to try again, something which Janet agreed cos she fell twice. And a body of breaking bones and tearing muscle.
That's all for now. I prolly won't have the time to blog until next week, or the week after next. Many things to do, and school's starting next week. Great. I hate school.
Bye.
I'm getting super emo after reading some past entries.
♥ Fiona, 10:41 AM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.