Updates
YuanYuan was being conned at RiBenChun last thursday.
Yuan Yuan was being conned at RiBenChun again today.
What to say about Yuan Yuan?
The next time round, Yuan Yuan is bound to be conned again.
Hehe.
You all dunno who Yuan Yuan is right?
Right…
So Yuan Yuan, don't say I never protect your identity ar...
I never tell them who Yuan Yuan is...
Hehehe.
Rahhhs!
Tml is pre-congress!
I so don't look forward to it.
There is no shuai ges nothing to look at...
There is no TV...
There is no jokes...
There is no sofas/beds to laze on...
But one thing they have:
FOOD.
LOL.
I guess the two monkeys guys are very happy about that…
FYP is as stagnant as the water favourable for breeding mosquitos!
We are in deep shit trouble!
Results are coming out soon! I am super excited worried!
Tht's all! (=
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥YOUAREMYSUNSHINE
♥ Fiona, 8:39 PM.