<body>


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PRE CONGRESS
Today is Pre Congress.
It is totally stupid.
It is totally boring.
It is totally OMdoubleG!
It is totally a waste of my time.
And I we felt so damn cheated.
We received a bento set during lunch instead of BUFFET!
Turns out that the workshop we went to did not serve buffet for lunch.
What a disappointment.
The bento set was pathetic btw.



Results are okay, I guess.
Expected result for Applied Immunology.
That's the result for spotting question.
Hur hur...
I hate GEMs!
It's an assured A, isn't it?
I feel so unjustified.
Chinese sucks.
Like whatever.
I am never going to so stupid again.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!


The renovation upstairs better end soon.
It's seriously driving me crazy.
They are really testing my patience!
Damn it.



Other than these, I am still a happy girl...
(=

Seeing this flower lighten and brighten up my mood in some way or another...
I'm sure it brings a smile to you knowingly or unknowingly...


Tattybear Not TEDDY0 bear - look - alike!
Pirated version not.


Pardon me for the strikethrough words or images or what not...
Hehe...
Test try you know!

Or say I am just bored...



BYE!


♥ Fiona, 7:14 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.