<body>


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OMGOMGOMG!
2 more days to presentation!
OMG!
I hate presentations!
I am presentationphobia!
Don't tell me there isn't such a word.
There is...
'Cos I just invented it.
HAHA


Have been going to school for the past two days to do up our slides.
It's a lot of blogshopping and facebooking for me and gameplaying for the other two...
Oh well, I only have four slides, so who cares!


Yesterday Ajisened with the clique+Patricia.
Burnafterreadinged after that...
By Silkair...
Tickets free!
Johnny's treat, he's rich!
Just kidding.
Their lucky 'draw' is super cool...
I like it a lot!
Though I am not the lucky winner.
Crappy show, messy!
Some parts are funny, but ridiculous...


Today bachormeed with Mianbaochaoren.
He drove us to Bukit Timah I think...
Everything except the mee is nice!
HAHA or I think so...
Oh ya, JunRong is suaned to the max by us!
COOL MAN!
SGHed after that.


I hate SGH by the way...
Long story...so just know I hate SGH!


Tml is Hariraya!
Gonna visit!
Haha, I celebrate Hariraya okay!
Yes, I am serious...


I am SO not looking forward to Thurs...
=(


But I am so looking forward to the aftermath!


Friday!
Shopping with Uraina!!!
Auntie style of snatching, thanks to her!


And...
Janet Janet Janet, thanks to her, I can watch my last episode of Nai3Pa4!
HEHEHE!
I love NICHOLE!!!
She's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!


And...
Janet Janet Janet!
You-know-what!


And...
I wanna do my cardsssssss!
I wanna do nice accessories also (if possible)...
My blogshop!
I need to!
Who wanna buy from me?
=P


But...
I don't want school to start!


There are other things that I wanna blog about...
But I can't recall them!
So I shall leave it as it is...
Bye!


TONG REN BU TONG MING.
TONG REN BU TONG expectations/goals...

♥ Fiona, 10:09 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.