Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.
Is it me or is it Jeremy or is it ___ that caused everyone to start getting emo over the near future.
This is getting nowhere...
Everyone is talking about it...
COOL. Not.
And by the way, it's cool that NUS ranked world 12th in our field. (Thanks to info from Janet the informer =P)
So we shall all skip school on the first day of school and just talk about this.
It's so cool. Skipping school is cool. Talking about it isn't.
Maybe I shall be a good girl (I always am!) and fight for a place in NUS and do my mum proud.
Or work my life off for 2 years and disappear into thin air (to overseas).
Either way, I am not happy.
This is really getting nowhere, huh?
((((((((((((((((((((((((((=
FYP is a crappy piece of shit.
Nothing is done, how how?!
I wonder what good procrastination brings...
Off to...bed.
Sleeping my life(hol) away.
♥ Fiona, 11:14 PM.