=) A long enough post of nothing but complaints (=
Was chatting with Mr Sng today at Congress and we were talking about post poly.
He was saying...
To get into Pharmacy, we need a GPA of 3.8 or 3.9. (Top student of the Course?)
To get into Accountancy, we (I am not sure it applies to our course or all Poly students) need a GPA of 3.8 or 3.9.
To get into Biomedical Science, we need a GPA of 3.4.
To get into FASS, we need a GPA of 3.1.
This is so depressing...
LOL.
He was also saying that NCCS/SINGHEALTH/NHG/etc are giving out a lot of scholarships.
So it got me rather interested and I went to see see look look.
I was attracted to Physiotherapy after knowing that I can specialised in paediatrics...
And so I was looking around for Physiotherapy degrees but it seemed like NUS and NTU do not offer such courses.
Overseas will be like so ex.
So I went around looking for scholarships for Physiotherapy .
Seriously, Poly students are so discriminated.
Damn.
It's like only applicable to A levels students.
I feel so unjustified.
Well, not like my results are fantastic.
But it's just opportunities you know...
Why is it that they are so sure that Poly students are definitely less capable than the jc-goers?
Even the Physiotherapy course at NYP is only offered to the A levels students.
Where is the justice?
Damn it.
Social worker was one of the ambitions when I was younger.
Prolly inspired by some shows.
LOL.
But that means FASS.
And it doesn't guarantee a place in social work.
And it means being my mother(Yvonne)'s and daughter(JH)'s junior.
OMG.
I was saying, I am scared of being a social worker.
Cos there are too many risks involved.
Imagine dealing with problematic kids eg. gansters and parents who abuse their child.
GOSH!
Oh oh I saw a brown with pink strips windbreaker at Pull and Bear.
And was jokingly telling Nick that I wanna go overseas to study so that I can wear the windbreaker.
LOL.
I like it ehh HAHA.
Though it looks rather bimbotic.
Which is so not me.
HAHA.
BLAHS!
Is Poly really a wrong choice of mine?
WHATSOEVER!
♥ Fiona, 8:43 PM.