<body>


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ice skating

Met Nick for lunch at 11 plus at Leisure Park.
Lunch was indeed horrible.
(Saw Desmond ___ the actor.)
Leisure Park is such a disappointment.
Walk around, slack around.
Was supposed to meet at say 1.

At 1250, Janet called to tell me that she's still at Kovan waiting for Andy and Shirley.
At 1320, I called Andy, hoping that they at least reached Outram Park.
He told me they reaching.
Janet told me they just board the damn train.
Went arcade-ing with Johnny and Madeline.
Arcade is fun!
At 1400, Andy called saying they reached Kallang.
At 1430, I called Andy and they are still at Kallang waiting for the bus.
At 1445, they finally reached.

How great is that?

Anyway, I had a horrifying fall...
Damn.
Everytime I step into the rink again, I seem to have forgotten everything.
I can't balance, damn it.
And each time, I had a fall.
So today is of no exception.
Just that it is the worst fall.
(I only went thrice including today anyway.)
Everything went blurred while falling.
And being dumb, I thought I was going to die.
It hurts 'cos I hit my lower spine.
And being stupid, I used my hand to hold myself and hurt my wrist.
But after awhile, it's all fine again.
I think it's just the impact.

After skating, we went for dinner at Ri Ben Chun.
99cents per plate of sushi only.
OMG.
LOL.
Wasn't fantastic but not that bad you know.
It's just Sakae's standard lor.
(So if you want to go Sakae, think twice.)

Nick's bro fell while riding a bike.
Apparently it's serious such that stiches are needed?
OMG.
So me banging the wall incident and losing two teeth incident weren't that bad.
Bikes are murderous.

Drama Updates

Oh anyway, I finish watching Er Zhuo Ju Er Weng.
Didn't know there's this show.
Cos I watched Er Zhuo Ju Zhi Weng quite some time back.
And also done with a korean drama.
(Don't ask me the title, it's in Chinese damn it.).

Taiwan Trip

I want to go Taiwan in November.
I want to go Taiwan with my relatives.
I want to attend my cousin's wedding there.
I want to visit Taiwan!
Why must I have school?
I hate school.
)=

FYP

And two weeks of holiday is almost up.
Damn.
FYP!
)=
I hate FYP.
I hate reports.
I just want to slack and do nothing.
But I feel so guilty.
People have been going back everyday/every other day for FYP.
And I only went back to school once since the holiday started.

And it's going back to be volunteer.
Hehe.

Cheap Tim Sum

Speaking of that.
Yesterday Johnny, Madeline, Nick and I went to Shaw Tower to have Tim Sum.
50% off!
OMG.
We spent a total of $40.
Cheap.
(=
I saw the Thai restaurant thingy that Lawrence recommended.
Need to go back some day.

Enough of my rantings.
Off to my couch and TV.
Bye.

♥ Fiona, 8:43 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.