<body>


Sunday, September 21, 2008

I guess this is one of the only channel for me to vent my frustrations on.
Parents are really a pain in the neck.
It's not as if I hate them or what.
RAHHHHHHS!
You get the point.

Anyway, met up with Jun Hui and Sarah (Lu) at Orchard yesterday for shopping.
To accompany them more like it.
They are very very fussy buyers.
Worse than me 9 876 543 210 times!

Took 36 to Parkway.
Bus-sick lor.
Lousy driver.

Went to Borders to kill time and rest while waiting for Husna and Kok Keong to come.
I read a lot of cookbooks!
To prepare in case I need to stay in hostels/go overseas.
Conclusion is I shall boil soup and cook rice every day.
Easiest.
LOL.
Just need one rice cooker.
(I shall go hunt for nice cute baby rice cooker...)
Can have steamboat too.
Or my everything giapbalang porridge.

Dinner.

Found a shop that sells Shiseido hairmask finally.
But it's for anti-aging.
Wa liaos.
Sadded.
Anyway I settled for the conditioner.
And WTH I practically forgot that I need the shampoo to go with it.
Damn.
I shall go back to get the shampoo.
And continue hunting for my hair mask.

Settled at Macs after awhile to basically eat, talk, crap, rest.
We laughed like mad.
And did some drawings...
Together.
It's a piece of art.
Shall post it up some day.

I learnt a vulgarity from them.
Actually it's not a vulgarity.
But it sounds like a vulgarity.
Go check it out.
Claypot Crab in Jap.
I feel so guilty.
LOL.
But it's funny.

Oh oh.
Friday went Suntec.
Somebody bought me a pair of sandals as promised.
=P
Who asked somebody to don't believe me and even bet with me?!
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHS!

What should I do...?
What should I be...?

Random...
Suddenly really wanna try out living alone.

And Janet is a MEANIE!
She really is.
She wants to kill me.
If I die, she's the suspect.
MEI LIANG XIN!

♥ Fiona, 7:03 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.