Sunday, August 17, 2008
Sleeping through the Lunar Eclipse
(
inspired by Jeremy's nick
)
Overnight at Janet's place supposedly to view the lunar eclipse, but I swear nobody told me it starts in the wees of the morning.
Bought some tarts at a cake shop and end up waiting for the stupid cashier guy to wrap up my stuff for like 10 min?! He is such a big KAYPO... Got police so what? Don't wanna work close shop la. But the funny thing is, Jun Rong and I get to hear how cheenas and non-chinese policemen communicate. Tsk.
Dinner at some Alisan (de GU NIANG) shop... It's quite cheap... 7-8 dishes with drinks for $55 shared among 9 people. And the super friendly boss named us XIAO XUE SHENG! OMG! In what ways do we look so young. Too far off I think.
As I had speculated, we would finish dinner at around 8 and reach Janet's place at 8 plus. So they played majong, while some of us watch the Olympics. And I get to watch the last episode of the volleyball show too.
After that, we had some KTV sessions. I practically turned mad. Okay, enough about that.
And I played a few rounds of majong with completely zero knowledge about the game. I win a round...but... HAHAHA...
Then I went to sleep while the rest waited for the lunar eclipse.
I only remember Nick waking me up to ask me to go and see, and I said ''later when you all found the moon with the telescope then wake me up...'' and Janet waking me up at about 7 to ask me wake up and go have Mac breakfast. HAHA.
Anyway, they claimed that they tried to wake me up more than twice... Oh well...
And so we went to have Mac breakfast and head home.
And I went to bed, hoping to wake up at 6, but end up waking up to eat crab...which was crap. Sleep is so much better, isn't it? Haha.
Caught the women marathon. It was crazily crazy.
And now, I am going to catch the table tennis match now (and probably study later, if I can keep myself awake that is)
So off I go!
♥ Fiona, 7:15 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.