Friday, August 1, 2008
NAPFA came, and went.
We had a very nice in-charge. He closed an eye for like almost everyone, allowing us to do rather well in the 5 stations. Then it was the run, and so I thought, "I have some time left, let's take a break..." Then in the end, I walk like almost 1.5 rounds in total, and I got D. I thought my sprints made it up for the lost time. I thought I can get C, and get Gold. I never know that I will miss by 30s. I shouldn't have walked. I thought I was walking rather fast, then Nick commented that I was basically strolling. What the hell. But my legs couldn't carry me, what to do?
So in the end, with 4 As, 1 B, 1 D, 26 points, I still got a Silver. That's demoralising, but oh well. It's over. MUMMY IT'S OVER!~
On a lighter note, I can't believe that my sit and reach can ever get an A. Thanks to that in-charge who closed an eye and helped us/me. And thanks to Janet and Madeline's cheating strategies. I felt so stupid not knowing them earlier. Oh ya, since I am thanking people, I should thank my daughter (WWL, Isabellelallipopipapipoo) for being so nice today HAHA. Well well, thanks to Wayne and Sarah who tried to push me to run when I was walking or what not, though it never got me running... Still thanks. And thanks to Nick for accompanying me, though all the way he and Johnny dunno talking about what, non-stop. LOL. Just kidding.
Oh my, I seem to be writing some long thanking speech... Gosh.
Oh ya, and I missed my 9 o'clock last episode of the Volleyball show. But I had dinner with the rest! =)
Photos? Maybe, later.
Goodnight! =)
♥ Fiona, 11:01 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.