Lacking of updates.
Saturday - 090808.
Went out with cousins and aunt to look for my cousin's shoes for her soleminisation (which is approaching) but to no avail. Apparently Singapore is too small to offer such shoes, or is it that we have been going to the wrong places to look for that kind of shoes. She'll be leaving for Taiwan with her husband-to-be after her soleminisation, which I'm quite sadded... Afterall, she's one of my closest cousin (though 12 years apart), and we often go out together. Oh well, as long as she's blessed... Shared money to buy my aunt Crocs, which is unbelieveable as I still sorta think their shoes are horrible. But hey, it's really comfy...and their designs are getting better thus need some credit. =/ Paulyn came over to stay over at my place. Another closer cousin of mine (though 11 years apart).
Sunday - 100808.
Brought Paulyn along with me to Sarah's place for Potluck cum her birthday celebration. Made pizza, which would have turned out well if not for the horrible flour-tasting dough. Spent the whole morning at her kitchen preparing my pizza and slacked around at her place the whole afternoon. In the night, we head to town. Walk around abit and had dinner at the HK cafe at Cineleisure. Chat around and went home. My first time bring a kid out until so late...I think. Other than times I brought kids out with my cousins or aunts, or that time when I brought them home from my cousin's place.
Monday - 110808.
Nothing special. Brought Paulyn home and spent some time at my Grandma's place before coming home to finish Mr Woo's JBL assignments.
Tuesday - 120808.
Nothing special. Basically slept a lot. And slacked a lot. Watched a lot of TV. Did Ms Soh's assignment.
Wednesday - 130808.
Finish Ms Soh's assignment in the morning. Played some stupid infuriating crazy parking game (Ask from me if you are interested). Went out with Nick to eat and shop. Weather and indigestion left me half dead thus went home early. Slept all the way till night. Watched my TV, followed by 'Two faces of my girlfriend' on Youtube. My brother recommended me to watch, and I was wondering why he said it's nice, until I went to watch and saw his favourite Korean actress. Anyway, it's pretty nice. Worth watching... So you guys might wanna catch it if you didn't get the chance in the cinema.
Thursday - 140808.
Spent my day sleeping and rotting. Went Pasar Malam. Bought some food. Bought a Winnie the Pooh fan that only costs $2.50. =) Watched TV. Watch Olympics Basketball too. Cool.
As you can see, my life is that boring thus the lack of updates. I am dying of being too paranoid over Janet-knows-what. GOSH! Stop making me paranoid. Haha, it's just some insignificant paranoia that we both have in common, so don't get paranoid over not knowing what we are paranoid about. HAHA.
Love is like raindrops outside the window. Because even when they evaporate, they leave stains behind.
22monthsand1day. =)
♥ Fiona, 8:28 PM.