<body>


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Photo-talks.
As promised, here goes.
Napfa 01.08.08
Bored while waiting for Napfa to start so I decided to take some photos with crashed cans... Haha.
By me again, at different angle.
By Nick. One of the nicer photos.
And by me again.
And me again. Haha. I like this photo too. What happens when you put Redbull and Pepsi together?
One man and two females. Can you tell?
And us...After Napfa, heading for dinner.
Poly50 06.08.08
Caught in action... See, I told you she loves me.
The supporters, with part of Guoming.
Look! I am strong!
And look! Sarah's strong too!
The beautiful balloons. Credits to Andy. Lovely.
The team and the supporters.
Clique outing 07.08.08
Lights up your life! Some Batman bus advert.
The girls.
Madeline and I, after shoo-ing off all the moneys and orang utans.
In the bus, on our way to Holland V.
Missing the stop = walking back.
Settled down at Olio. I like the menu!
My laksa spagetti.
This photo is random, but nice. Andy's creation, yet again.Candid by Andy.
Candid by Andy.
Again by Andy. I seriously have the face of a retard.
The girls without Sarah (photographer).
Sarah and I, with my hands being very out of place.
The two Ss and I. Or from left to right: the money, I, the orang utan.
And finally, the whole clique minus Jun Rong and Zi Rong.

Knowing those camwhores, these aren't all the photos that we took. We didn't take many photos on Napfa day though. As for Poly50, it has been updated by Andy already. And I'm quite sure he will blog the photos for today's outing as well.
That's all. =)

































♥ Fiona, 8:21 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.