To my bestest buddy aka mummy aka YVONNE NG...


HAPPY 19TH MY DEAR... I hope you remember how we first got to know each other, how you psycho me into joining band after being psycho-ed by the alumni (THANKS FOR THAT), how we got into the same section and how close we were those days (you gotta make more time for me!!!)... May our 7 years of friendship be not just 7 years... LOVES =)Anyway, I went back TK with the usual group to see the band today (more of after hearing that Mr Lawrence Siao took over the band)... Well, it's good to see him taking the band again... It brings memories back in 2002... Heartwarming...- There'll be a homecoming for alumni on 26 July 2008. YAY =)
- The band is taking part in the outdoor comp at KL in early August.
- Many french horns are replaced by marching horns. =(
- I can still 'play' the horn (I played the marching horn tho) after 3 years. I need to play more. SCORES!
Spending a lot of time doing my crafts these days. Hopefully everything works out well. =) Btw, I already got a few customers (haven't buy tho) HAHA xP
Don't know, don't care, don't bother. Just happy. =)
♥ Fiona, 10:18 PM.