<body>


Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Dark Knight.
A very long 2.5 hour show. A lil' too complicated for me, I would say. I couldn't really catch some parts. A lil' too draggy in the middle, makes me wanna sleep... And YES, the Joker, omg he's such a freak. I hate him. He's an ass. He's so sick. He really is. I hate him so much. I was so disgusted by him can... But that would mean that he's very good an actor to make me hate him. (I can't believe he's dead anyway). Other than that, it's rather nice... Oh well, at least for the beautiful cars... Anyway, this is just personal comment... Fans out there, please do not curse me... Haha!

Money Not Enough 2
A little off 2 hour show. Very funny, sad, you name it. Typical Singaporean traits you can see. Typical human traits you will notice. I highly recommend the show to those who don't appreciate your mothers. A must-see-show. Guaranteed with lots of laughters and some parts of sadness. Very vulgar though, kids shouldn't watch...for they will learn all the vulgarities from inside and start cursing and swearing.

Napfa tml, gosh. Hope to get a Gold though... Will try my best. HAHA.

The band is heading for M'sia (KL if I'm not wrong) tml... Sadded. I wanted to go, if not for Napfa... Sianned.

That's all.

♥ Fiona, 9:45 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.